Metropolitan Evloghios of Milan

Information, news stories, and questions about True Traditionalist Orthodox Churches. This is the place to post encyclicals and any official public communications from True Orthodox jurisdictions.

Moderator: Mark Templet

Ephrem
Jurisdiction: FROC/ROAC

Re: Metropolitan Evloghios of Milan

Post by Ephrem »

Ambrose, Stephen, I beg you!
There is no salvation to be found outside of the Church of Christ! You do great harm to your souls by opposing her!
In all sincerity, polemics aside, I entreat you to take care for your souls! The pleasure obedience to this world affords you will not last! Indeed, we will all be torn from those pleasure very suddenly, and it will be terrible and awful for us sinners when we face the judgement that follows our death!
Christ is not a respecter of persons, neither of wit nor eloquence!
I beg you, take guard against delusion! We are all sinners, and we must be careful to guard against the spirit of Antichrist.
Do you not know that the devil is storming about, yawning like a lion to devour you?
I trust that you believe you are doing the work of God. I will not deny you that. Surely you are good men. Surely you want to be saved and you desire to save others also! Therefore, take heed, and obey the teachings of the Holy Fathers! Give mind to the councils of the Church! Flee from heresy, and from communion with those who espouse it and take their power from its cruel and divisive impiety!
In the words of St. Mark, the hero of Orthodoxy,
“All the teachers of the Church, and all the Councils, and all the Divine Scriptures advise us to flee from the heterodox and separate from their communion!”

I beg you, do not be like this sinner, blinded by pride! Take care of your soul!
If you fear shame, stop fearing it. If you fear poverty, don't. If you fear loss of honor or dignity or standing, instead fear your sorry condition!
Christ beckons you! Beg His mercy, and submit to His Church, and flee from those who make their living off of deceit, for their lot is with their father, who will suffer torment unto the ages.

Forgive me.

Ephrem Cummings, Subdeacon
ROAC

Hieromonk Ambrose

Post by Hieromonk Ambrose »

God bless you, Ephrem, for your genuine concern but I could never consider entering any one of the GOC or TOC Churches. I have solid reasons but I imagine they would not be welcome. They centre on the 1983 Encyclical of the Genuine Orthodox Church of Greece, and the 2000 Statement from Gregoriou monastery on holy Mount Athos.

Ephrem

Post by Ephrem »

Of course, all those outside the Church who are in opposition to it have their reasons! Unfortunately, and I do not presume this is the case with you, but certainly with some of your hierarchs, those reasons are typically sinful in nature, whether political or personal.

What is this against the testimony of the millions of Russian New Martyrs?
Don't you know that millions of True Christians died to resist that which the Lavrites have accepted with joy?

What is this against the testimony of these faithful who rejected the Sergianists at the onset:
Metrop. Joseph Petrovykh
Metrop. Agafangel Yaroslavsky
Archbp. Seraphim Uglich
Metrop. Peter Krutitsk
Metrop. Cyrill Kazan
Archbp. Theodore Posdeev
Archbp. Peter Zverev
Bp. Arseni Zhadanovsky
Bp. Seraphim Zvezkinsky
Archbp. Barlaam Reshentsev
Bp. Dimitry Gdov
Bp. Alexei Urazonsky
Bp. Victor Votkinsky
Bp. Maxim (Zhizhilenko)
Bp. Afanassy Skvirsky
Bp. Nectary Yaravsky
Bp. Hilarion Pochensky
Bp. Pavel Yaltynsky
Bp. Vasilly Kargopolsky
Bp. Sergei Buzuluksky
Bp. Joseph, formerly Birsky
Bp. Damascene Glukhovsky
Bp. Nectary Trezvinsky
Bp. Dimitry (Lokotko)
Bp. Evgeny (Kobranov)
Bp. Metrophan (Amonik)
Bp. Serge (Druzhinin)
Bp. Alexander Kharkovsky
Bp. Vasilly Prilutsky
Bp, Vasilly Kineshsky
Bp. Arkady
Bp. Parfeny Ananievsky
Bp. Hilarion Smolensky
Bp. Ioasaph Chisiopolsky
Archbp. Andrei Ufimsky
Bp. Job Ufimsky
Bp. Varnava
Bp. Benjamin Baikinsky
Bp. Amvrosy Viniukij
Bp. Pachomi
Archbp. Guri
Bp. Mark Zabaikalsky
Bp. Pitirim. Nizhegorodsky
Bp. Gregory (Lebedev)
Bp. Pavel (Kratirov)
Elder Nektary of Optina
Priest Sergei Mechev
Priest Anatoly Zhurakovsky
Priest Sergei Tihomirov
Priest Victorin
Priest Nikolai Prozorov
And the many other Bishops and Priests and thousands of laymen, whose names are known only to the Lord?

What is this against the testimony of “all the teachers of the Church, and all the Councils, and all the Divine Scriptures," which "advise us to flee from the heterodox and separate from their communion”(St. Mark of Ephesus)?

Please, take care for your soul. The false bishops of Worl Orthodoxy have no concern for your soul. If they did, they would advise you to flee from the heretics, as have the true bishops.

Forgive me.

ROAC

Hieromonk Ambrose

Ephrem wrote:

Of course, all those outside the Church who are in opposition to it have their reasons!

Dear Ephrem, I am now confused. :( I mentioned the Genuine Orthodox Church of Greece and its 1983 Encyclical and you seem to be saying that it is outside the Church. Would you please say more about that....

Is there another thread we could take it to, rather than derailing this one....

Ephrem

Post by Ephrem »

You twist my words, which were very clear.

Christ beckons, do not dally, but make haste to meet him.

ROAC

Hieromonk Ambrose

Ephrem wrote:

You twist my words, which were very clear.

Christ beckons, do not dally, but make haste to meet him.

You must be aware that the Orthodox meet Him when they take the precious Body and Blood into their own bodies and His life is entwined wth ours and infuses us with His divinity.

Ephrem

Post by Ephrem »

I've directed you to the Fathers, martyrs, confessors, scriptures, and all the holy Tradition which the Church preserves. If they cannot convert you, what hope do I have?

ROAC