The Orthodoxy of England before 1066

Information, news stories, and questions about True Traditionalist Orthodox Churches. This is the place to post encyclicals and any official public communications from True Orthodox jurisdictions.

Moderator: Mark Templet

Bogatyr

Fr. Mark Gilstrap

Post by Bogatyr »

Hardly, this Fr. Mark Gilstrap was taking a snyed shot and I simply replied to him with facts. Tell me where his list is espousing Orthodoxy and where Orthodox opinion is allowed to reign. Tell me where the Fathers, Canons & Phronema are supported on this gossip group of future schisms. Show me. Lastly, my friends, if you receive the greetings and salutations without the right of defending yourself on this priest's group, let's see how fast you go to a Bishop. Lies and slander! LOL! Try the attacks against myself on that odious little group of apostasy levelled on my wedding day and several other times by ghost personages and the like! Try having your relationship with your Spiritual Father toyed with over lies and slander. Try having your life assaulted by the very sources the police and other "bishops" are investigating. These are the types of people he gives a voice to. We'll see if you would like your family and person to sustain the assault. We'll see how well-disposed you are. The sniping stops here and my hands are not tied. That's why I gave my response to indiana list, et al. It was a snipe in response to a snipe, with mine more factual and less personal.
Orthodoxia I Thanatos!
Rostislav Mikhailovich Malleev-Pokrovsky
PS I don't see legitimacy in uniate, new calendarist, renovationist, ecumenist voices. On his group, they've become the "standard" of "legitimacy" and schism.

Joe Zollars

Bogatyr

Post by Joe Zollars »

Bogatyr:

1. All Fr. Mark asked was how one disabled their membership. Such is a legitamate question one might need to know the answer to so as to be prepared for an eventuality. There were no snyde remarks on his part towards anyone or anything.

2. I doupt very seriously the activities you describe even exist. I see no evidence for it.

3. If I remember correctly Nik has asked that all such personal attacks (personally I think unfounded vendetta's are a better way to describe your activities in regards to Fr. Mark and CGW) cease and dissest.

Nicholas Zollars

Bogatyr

The Topic

Post by Bogatyr »

What did such a request have to do with the topic if that is the case? No, I think he was looking for a way to take a personal, ad hominem jab. I have yet to address him personally. I DO HAVE A RIGHT TO LEGITIIMATELY CRITICIZE HIS GROUP. This is America, is it not?Do I have to go through his archives to prove my point? Are you reading what people are posting? You can start with a g gabriel haake AKA john roper and run down the list to 1 elias then another desertu2 elias, et al and find a myriad of pot shots taken against myself. Some on my VERY WEDDING DAY. Have I lied yet here?! NO, AND I DON'T. You aren't the one who has been attacked. That is where the personal vendetta is, HIS ALLOWING PEOPLE TO ATTACK AND SLANDER AND CALUMNY MYSELF as a sideshow. I haven't personally attacked him yet, btw, but his gossip forum.
Orthodoxia I Thanatos!
PS SHOW ME where I'm wrong. Show me where the Fathers, the Canons, the Phronema are the ultimate authority on his gossip group of schism. Show me. You can begin with the Toll Houses, move on to oca autocephaly, then to ecumenism and finally finish up with the calendar schism and see where his group has spoken. It isn't much different than the lebedeff group or other oca opinions.

CGW

Could a moderator kindly muck out this stable?

Post by CGW »

'nuff said.

Bogatyr

Indeed

Post by Bogatyr »

Indeed.
Orthodoxia I Thanatos!
PS I thought certain people were pursuing further study on the TOPIC?

Joe Zollars

umm

Post by Joe Zollars »

we were until someone "mucked up the stable"

Nicholas Zollars

CGW

Re: 1066 and all that

Post by CGW »

Study takes time.