ROCA directory in English

Information, news stories, and questions about True Traditionalist Orthodox Churches. This is the place to post encyclicals and any official public communications from True Orthodox jurisdictions.

Moderator: Mark Templet

Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

ROCA directory in English

Post by Justice »

Does anybody know where I can find a ROCA directory in English? The one on their website is in Russian.

Barbara
Protoposter

Re: ROCA directory in English

Post by Barbara »

That is a good observation. Well, the Australian parishes would be on their Australian site, in English of course.
But for the rest ... somebody needs to compile the list of parishes in English.

Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

Post by Justice »

Could you post the link?

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Justice wrote:

Could you post the link?

It seems like the ROCA directory in English has been taken down due to a break in communion among several bishops.
Therefore, to discuss this subject at this time is neither recommended nor wise. We must pray for Met. Agafangel and the other bishops that this sorry situation may be resolved soon.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on us and save us.

In the meantime, Justice, I am giving you access to the Intra-TOC private forum, as you should know what is happening, and yes, it is sadly politically motivated. I will open a thread in the Political forum where this can be discussed in more detail.

In the meantime, please reserve all comments about Intra-TOC disputes to the private forums.

Maria,
Administrator

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.