Autonomous True Orthodox Metropolis of Italy and Western Europe
(Archbishop Onofrius, Metropolitan of Bergamo, formerly of the Synod of Milan)
Western Orthodox Church of Civitas Classis (Archbishop Volodymir, formerly of the Synod of Milan)
Synod of Milan under Archbishop Evloghios - apparently this Synod has dissolved as of Dec. 2013
Synods that are no longer part of True Orthodox:
As all five synods listed below now endorse the Name-Worshiping heresy, none are considered part of True Orthodoxy.
See http://onimyaslavie.blogspot.com/ for more information on the Name-Worshiping Heresy.
- 1. GOC - AB Makarios has entered into communion with HOCNA of Brookline, MA.
2. HOCNA of Brookline, MA is associated with Name-Worshipers (aka Name-Glorifiers)
3. True Orthodox Church of Georgia is in communion with HOCNA of Brookline.
4. ROCiE - Russian Orthodox Church under Met Damascene now endorses "Name-Worshiping."
5. True Orthodox Church of Russia or TOC-R - Met. Rafael now endorses "Name-Worshiping"and has broken communion wih the GOC Metropolia of North and South America and the British Isles under Met. John of New York.
Synods or groups who were never part of True Orthodoxy
Please beware of these groups:
- Gothic True Orthodox Church in Sweden (Neo-Nazi group)