A complete listing: True/Traditional Orthodox Christians

Information, news stories, and questions about True Traditionalist Orthodox Churches. This is the place to post encyclicals and any official public communications from True Orthodox jurisdictions.

Moderator: Mark Templet

Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

Re: A complete listing: True/Traditional Orthodox Christians

Post by Justice »

Maria wrote:

I have changed the website of the GOC-A.

Please keep me informed of any more changes.

Met. Rafail of Moscow has a website now as displayed on the GOC-A website. Perhaps it should be added?

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Justice wrote:
Maria wrote:

Met. Rafail of Moscow has a website now as displayed on the GOC-A website. Perhaps it should be added?

Is Met. Rafail of Moscow still a Name-Worshipper in communion with the defrocked Lourie, who is apparently still in communion with HOCNA and the Makarios Synod?

Remember that between the years 2013 to 2014, HOCNA was liturgizing with both Lourie and with Met. Makarios. That fact was hidden from the rest of the Makarios Synod.

Since the avowed Name-Worshippers in HOCNA have split from the Makarios Synod, what is the current position of the Makarios Synod? Has the Makarios Synod broken communion with other Name-Worshippers including HOCNA, Lourie, and Met. Rafail?

Unless these synods renounce Name-Worshipping, Met. Rafail of Moscow, Lourie, HOCNA, and the Makarios Synod cannot be listed as synods of True Orthodoxy.

Those who are in communion with known Name-Worshippers, who were condemned by both the MP and the EP before 1914 are also heretics.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Justice
Sr Member

Post by Justice »

Maria wrote:
Justice wrote:
Maria wrote:

Is Met. Rafail of Moscow still a Name-Worshipper in communion with the defrocked Lourie, who is apparently still in communion with HOCNA and the Makarius Synod?

Not to my knowledge, though I haven't looked into this issue very much.

Justice
Sr Member

Post by Justice »

Maria wrote:
Justice wrote:
Maria wrote:

Is Met. Rafail of Moscow still a Name-Worshipper in communion with the defrocked Lourie, who is apparently still in communion with HOCNA and the Makarios Synod?

If so, Met. Rafail of Moscow, Lourie, HOCNA, and the Makarios Synod cannot be listed as a synod of True Orthodoxy.

Bishop Evloghios is also in communion with the GOC-A. This synod should also be added to the list.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Justice wrote:
Maria wrote:
Justice wrote:

If so, Met. Rafail of Moscow, Lourie, HOCNA, and the Makarios Synod cannot be listed as a synod of True Orthodoxy.

Bishop Evloghios is also in communion with the GOC-A. This synod should also be added to the list.

Bishop Evloghios of the Synod of Milan had a problem in that he sought to join the MP back in 2011. Something happened and the MP rejected him.

This attempted reunion with the MP caused the split between Met. John of New York and the Synod of Milan.

Has Bishop Evloghios of the Synod of Milan fully repented of that action?

Justice
Sr Member

Post by Justice »

Maria wrote:
Justice wrote:
Maria wrote:

Bishop Evloghios of the Synod of Milan had a problem in that he sought to join the MP back in 2011. Something happened and the MP rejected him.

This attempted reunion with the MP caused the split between Met. John of New York and the Synod of Milan.

Bishop_Irineos told me that he has repented.

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Justice wrote:
Maria wrote:
Justice wrote:

Bishop_Irineos told me that he has repented.

Okay, Is there a public announcement of his repentance?

If Bishop Evloghios has publicly repented, then why has Met. John of the Metropolia of America not restored communion with Bishop Evloghios? Perhaps you can ask Hieromonk Enoch who is also a member of the Metropolia.