A complete listing: True/Traditional Orthodox Christians

Information, news stories, and questions about True Traditionalist Orthodox Churches. This is the place to post encyclicals and any official public communications from True Orthodox jurisdictions.

Moderator: Mark Templet

Alexander Kuzmin

Re: A complete listing: True/Traditional Orthodox Christians

Post by Alexander Kuzmin »

This is the web-site of Genuine Orthodox Church of Met Kirykos:
http://genuineorthodoxchurch.com/

True Orthodox Church of Georgia is in Communion with HOCNA

Also you forgot the Russian Orthodox Church of Met Damascen (they are originally from ROCiE), their story is the same as the story of Ab Anthony Orlov who is in the list, here is their website:
http://www.ispovednik-portal.com/

Also I did not see in the list the Church organised by Father Benjamin Zhoukoff from Paris (also originally from ROCiE). Here is his website: http://orthk-stgeorgios.de/
Dimitri Langeron, the father-in-God of Father Seraphim Rose is with them by the way.

I study English, forgive my mistakes.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Thanks for the info.
I would like to hear more about the various Churches from ROCiE. This has been a mystery,
at least to us here in America. We don't get news about these new different offshoots of ROCiE.
I remember the names like Fr Benjamin Joukoff. And to think the godfather of Fr Seraphim [Rose]
is still alive and went with ROCiE - from its beginning in ~ 2007 ? Remarkable testimony to
the very different direction which Platina took.

Thanks for any background info you have, Alexander. Perhaps must be on the Intra-Toc thread to
continue discussion ?

It's good to update everything, too, with current links. Thank you, Maria, for your diligent efforts.

Alexander Kuzmin

Dear Barbara,

I can read "Intra-TOC polemics" with a friend but I do not have permission to write there. And this topic can become polemical, because the position of ROCiE and its branches in Russia is very complicated now.

Alexander

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

What do you suggest, then ? Is it all right to explain the - yes, I can imagine it's QUITE complex -
situation of ROCiE in Russia here on the thread devoted to them ?
I didn't realize you don't have access to Intra- thread. Surely Jonathan would give that if you ask permision,
though it may take awhile sometimes to catch him in his online office, so to speak.
Whatever you prefer I will be interested to catch up on what has transpired with ROCiE.

Priest Antonios
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Metropolia

Post by Priest Antonios »

Alexander,

I believe you can gain access to the polemics area by simply sending a message to jgress asking for permission.

In Christ,
Dcn Antonios

Alexander Kuzmin

I ask Johnatan for access to the polemics area about two weeks ago. He asked me some questions, I answered them, and since than there was no answer. Several days ago I wrote about the mistakes in the description of the Cyrilic forum here in the Cafe (that is very ungrammatical at present), but there was no answer either. Yes, no, thank you, get lost - nothing from this list.

I am ready to tell you about different branches of ROCiE in Russia. But also I would really like to discuss with TOC people some matters that bother me. I was not going to offend anybody, nor to push any views, I simply need to talk to somebody. But at this cafe I do not have a corner for discussions.

jgress
Jurisdiction: GOC/HOTCA

Post by jgress »

The problem is that Bishop Gregory teaches Name-Worshiping, which we consider heretical. So we can't treat Alexander as True Orthodox and allow him in the private forum. But we do value his contributions to this forum.