New Martys of the Turkish Yoke

Chapter discussions and book or film reviews of Orthodox Christian and secular books that you have read and found helpful. All Forum Rules apply.
Грешник
Sr Member

New Martys of the Turkish Yoke

Post by Грешник »

My next project is up and running for those that are interested. There is no test up as of yet but the Table of Contents is viewable.

I will be starting work this coming Monday and so my time will be limited to get this finished quickly as well as a lot of other things going on but I want to let anyone who is interested know that this is in the works.

The site can be found here, and eventully I plan to have this site on its own domain:

http://www.ftwdg.org/tnm

Comments, corrections and suggestions are always welcome.

Грешник
Sr Member

Post by Грешник »

This project has hit a wall as I was not able to transcribe the entire book in the time allotted and so I am having to return the book to the library and am going ot have to re-request it again and since this is inter-library loan it could take a month before it is returned to the original location and re-requested, reset and then re-received so that I can continue.

If anyone has a opy of the book that would be willing t allow me to borrow it to finish the project I would appreciate it. Please contact me via PM.