Youth of the Apocalypse

Chapter discussions and book or film reviews of Orthodox Christian and secular books that you have read and found helpful. All Forum Rules apply.
Valentina
Jr Member

Youth of the Apocalypse

Post by Valentina »

HI everyone...does anyone know where I can order this book by sending a cheque, not paying by credit card. My mom isn't really a fan of ordering online with a credit card..I asked her many times already and she keeps saying she would prefer sending away with a cheque. Can anyone help me out with this? Thank!!
God Bless!

Logos

The book is excellent!

Post by Logos »

Valentina, I have read the book and it is the best book I have found that describes the age we live in. I cannot recommend it enough. You can order it from Saint Herman Press(I believe they actually published the book). You can use a check to order too. You can even request a catalog from them. Here is the link to the book.
http://www.sainthermanpress.com/catalog ... a_book.htm

Valentina
Jr Member

Post by Valentina »

Thanks logos for the link. I'm really looking forward to reading it. :)

Valentina
Jr Member

Post by Valentina »

This is very interesting. I was at my grandma's house because my mom and I went there to try and find some Orthodox books that my mom got from Holy Trinity Monastery in Jordanville a while ago. I wanted to read some of them and while we were looking through her closet with books, I found the Youth of the Apocalypse book! :) I have no idea whos it is...my mom said she might have gotten it from the monastery but she's not sure or it could be my brother's book. I started reading it and I'm on around page 17 now. It seems really good so far!:D