OF GODS AND MEN

Chapter discussions and book or film reviews of Orthodox Christian and secular books that you have read and found helpful. All Forum Rules apply.
stephendaniel
Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: ROAC - Catechumen

Re: OF GODS AND MEN

Post by stephendaniel »

I thought the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion had been proven to be a forgery.

jgress
Jurisdiction: GOC/HOTCA

Post by jgress »

Well, you see, it was the Jews who "proved" that it was a forgery, so in fact it's not a forgery. :roll:

Pravoslavnik
Sr Member
Jurisdiction: ROCOR- A

Post by Pravoslavnik »

Cyprian,

Code: Select all

Did you ever tell us which traditional Orthodox jurisdiction you belong to?  Is it, perhaps, the John Birch Society?

In any case, whenever I read your convoluted Zionist conspiracy theories on this website, I am reminded of that old saying;

[i]"To a man who has only a hammer, everything looks like a nail."[/i]
Orthodox in Michigan
Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC Archbishop Pachomios

Post by Orthodox in Michigan »

can Zionism also be tied to sergianism and ecumenism or does any one know what true orthodox are bold enough to condem it publicly ?

Orthodox in Michigan

Also to me it seems , and it’s my guess people in the Orthodox Church who get upset when you talk about Zionism, also seem to be offended if you speak negativity about freemasonry.

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

It's good that you are considering about these tricky topics, OrthodoxInMichigan
Zionism has nothing much to do with Sergianism or ecumenism. BUT - like you picked up, it has everything to do with
freemasonry, as these movements work together secretly -- or even overtly if one knows where to look -- to push through their goals.

Whereas, proponents of Sergianism and ecumenism together with freemasons all DO cooperate to undermine the Orthodox Church. Zionists are concerned with boosting the international position, power and influence of their so-called promised land.
Their only interest in combatting the Russian Orthodox Church is that they know that many members are anti-Zionist. But converting those members to a pro-Zionist position is hardly on their horizon. Mainly the Zionists worked in premier countries to coopt politicians [ Lord Balfour, Lord Halifax, and many other powerful figures in England, for example, and bankers and financiers of all major Western European countries and the U.S. ] into doing their bidding. Today, they don't have to put out much effort, since so many of these figures are solidly [ or sold out ] in their pocket.

Orthodox in Michigan

Thank you Barbra for clarifying that topic for me more .