Metropolitan Anthony Khrapovitsky

An online Synaxaristes including martyrologies and hagiographies of the lives of the Orthodox Church's saints. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Olympiada
Jr Member

Post by Olympiada »

joasia wrote:

Actually, I don't post much anymore. And they're NOT Metropolitan Anthony's teachings...they're Christ's teachings...and we preserve them through the Orthodox tradition, as opposed to catholic or protestant innovations.

Girl they are his teachings, they have his name written all over them. Gosh, you certainly aren't here in my bedroom looking at my desktop nor my inbox...

I thought you weren't going to write anymore. Anyways, you have an irrational form of thought...that's why I question you.

You spot it you got it. Transrational is the word. Look it up.

Joanna

Joanna who?

joasia
Protoposter
Jurisdiction: RTOC

Post by joasia »

Girl they are his teachings, they have his name written all over them. Gosh, you certainly aren't here in my bedroom looking at my desktop nor my inbox...

They aren't his teachings...he didn't create the concept..They are the teachings of the Orthodox faith, passed down from Christ, through the Apostles.

Stop wasting the space.

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. (Ps. 50)

Olympiada
Jr Member

Post by Olympiada »

They aren't his teachings...he didn't create the concept..They are the teachings of the Orthodox faith, passed down from Christ, through the Apostles.

Stop wasting the space.

You have got to be one of the most uncaring people I have ever met on the internet. I don't want any more correspondence from you, get it? :x