Metropolitan Anthony Khrapovitsky

An online Synaxaristes including martyrologies and hagiographies of the lives of the Orthodox Church's saints. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
Olympiada
Jr Member

Metropolitan Anthony Khrapovitsky

Post by Olympiada »

Greetings All,
This is my second post in this cafe. I wish it were real and in my town! Well, I can now spell Metropolitan Anthony Khrapovitsky from memory, so I know I am getting intimate with him. I take it he is not a saint yet. I wanted to ask if there is anybody in this forum who is working on examining his life for canonization? Also, does he have any akathists or troparion or kontakion composed in his honor?
In Christ
Olympiada

Priest Siluan
Faith: Russian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: RTOC

Post by Priest Siluan »

He has not still been glorified by any jurisdiction.

joasia
Protoposter

Post by joasia »

This is your 6th post. Where are you coming from?

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. (Ps. 50)

Olympiada
Jr Member

Don't be jealous, it's not becoming of a lady.

Post by Olympiada »

joasia wrote:

Thank you for caring enough to keep track of my posts. However you can not understand me, so stop trying to keep up with me. You are right, Tom is quick with a whip, and I only like men anyways. Sorry cookie, wrong gender.
Olympiada

joasia
Protoposter

Post by joasia »

Thank you for caring enough to keep track of my posts. However you can not understand me, so stop trying to keep up with me. You are right, Tom is quick with a whip, and I only like men anyways. Sorry cookie, wrong gender.

Well, you had to be reminded, since you couldn't keep it straight. Nobody likes to be lied to.

Keep up with you...I have better things to do. This is just something I came across.

But, you do identify yourself by your last sentence. You don't have the ability to be civil. All you do is insult. You can't even have a decent conversation.

You make your comments and when others don't agree with it...you attack with verbal insults...typical. How do you expect to be respected for your views. Have you no conscience, in the Eyes of God, at least? Afterall, He is watching us.

If you are saying something that is, of concern, and people respond to it with negative comments...shouldn't you consider the fact that you are taking it too far? Think about your salvation...and yes, I will think about mine.

Here's a step...let's be good towards each other. We have our different views, but I'm willing to keep it clean. And I will not bug you about your questions about sex anymore. If other's do, that's their choice. Ok?

Olympiada
Jr Member

Chrysalis

Post by Olympiada »

joasia wrote:

First of all, you spot it you got. You post a lot. Second of all I am coming from sinning against the first commandment and questioning the holy tenets of the Orthodox Faith. Now I believe I have spoken to a priest about it and he said I was not sinning, however according to Metropolitan Anthony Khrapovistky I am sinning.
Now I have his memoirs sitting on my desk top on my computer unread and I belong to his society but I am having a problem swallowing his teachings in electronic form. I was given some paper and some ink though so I can print them out and mark them up because that is how I learned and that is how I learned to learn. I am supposed to digest all his teachings and I am refusing to but I suppose I go and print out the first part of this memoirs as I have been given all four and read the issue of Fidelity that is sitting in my inbox.
I suppose I am ungrateful. I was given his teachings!!! :)

joasia
Protoposter

Post by joasia »

Actually, I don't post much anymore. And they're NOT Metropolitan Anthony's teachings...they're Christ's teachings...and we preserve them through the Orthodox tradition, as opposed to catholic or protestant innovations.

I thought you weren't going to write anymore. Anyways, you have an irrational form of thought...that's why I question you.

I hope you find the spiritual peace of faith that Christ wants for all of us.

Joanna