"Russia's Catacomb Saints" Reprint

An online Synaxaristes including martyrologies and hagiographies of the lives of the Orthodox Church's saints. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.
NotChrysostomYet
Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America

"Russia's Catacomb Saints" Reprint

Post by NotChrysostomYet »

Russia's Catacomb Saints has been reprinted and is available here: https://www.createspace.com/7582425

It probably won't stay up long though. This is an exact reprint of the original; the only difference is that the glossary and index at the back has been removed to stay within Amazon Createspace's length restrictions. But the actual content is exactly the same, and nothing has been edited/censored.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: "Russia's Catacomb Saints" Reprint

Post by Maria »

Thank you, NCY.

I just ordered it from Amazon.com for much less. This paperback book is huge (over 600 pages). I just hope it holds together.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

NotChrysostomYet
Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America

Post by NotChrysostomYet »

Maria wrote:

Thank you, NCY.

I just ordered it from Amazon.com for much less. This paperback book is huge (over 600 pages). I just hope it holds together.

Oh yeah, they're selling it for $13.94! (As of right now anyway). That is much cheaper. I hope it holds together as well!

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

NotChrysostomYet wrote:
Maria wrote:

Thank you, NCY.

Oh yeah, they're selling it for $13.94! (As of right now anyway). That is much cheaper. I hope it holds together as well!

Yes.

I am excited about this book, because we can learn from these holy saints.

We are in the End Times, and we are experiencing these Catacomb times -- times of few priests and few churches where we can worship.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.