A shocking news from ROCOR-MP in Pakistan

DIscussion and News concerning Orthodox Churches in communion with those who have fallen into the heresies of Ecumenism, Renovationism, Sergianism, and Modernism, or those Traditional Orthodox Churches who are now involved with Name-Worshiping, or vagante jurisdictions. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.

Priest Siluan
Faith: Russian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: RTOC

A shocking news from ROCOR-MP in Pakistan

Post by Priest Siluan »

I just learned a very interesting new about a man who wrote us many times from Pakistan. He tried to join our RTOC with a gruop of people, I was glad for, but we have some standard procedures and investigation to receive people, to know if people is being really serious at all etc and if everything would be I or some other priest with blessing from our Bishops would trip to Pakistan to received this persons (baptize and everything to be necessary) and so start a mission there. But in my talks with that man I noted that he was very evasive to complete our standard procedure etc, also I noted that he had not any idea about the Orthodox Faith and even had no any idea about our jurisdiction, to which he tried to join (?!), but even more, I was afraid when he told me that he has powers to "control evil spirits" or so and that his sister and others in his family are "healers" (I think this people are "Roman Caholic", but I think that they maybe are keeping many superstitions from Hindu paganism or so). Thus, I decided to stop any contact with him, because he was not being serious with his reception and looks quite mad.

Well, less than one year or so from we stop our contact with him, "Metropolitan" Hilarion (Kapral) ordained him to priesthood (???!!!) I was really shocked about this... Of course, this shows and proves the destructive course that ROCOR-MP has been taking after the union (and even before)... becoming a complete false church.

http://www.rocpak.com/viewpicture.php?a ... ril%20Amer

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 732&type=3

joasia
Protoposter

Re: A shocking news from ROCOR-MP in Pakistan

Post by joasia »

Lord have mercy. Let us pray that they realize their errors and come back to the true Church of Christ.

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. (Ps. 50)

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

Fr Siluan.
This is REALLY interesting !

First of all, I know Pakistan and Pakistanis like the back of my hand.
So I was very suspicious about this whole thing how RocorMP was making up all this trash
about the group there.
It's totally suspicious from EVERY side.

The whole operation ! I have to think about it a little bit, not having more information than
what you wrote here and the "glowing report " on the Rocor-MP site, in which I detected some
strange points made.

I wouldn't trust this group as far as I could throw them.

I remember almost writing up a lot of the inconsistencies, at the time that report appearred.
But then I was not on the E-Cafe. So I had no where to "publish" it.
I dropped it.

Can you give any more details beyond what you have already ?

This topic really interests me.

Matthew
Protoposter

Post by Matthew »

There is an evil spirit indeed that is permeating the entire world in our day. God save us from such deception and traps. I was reading in the life of Saint Anthony the Great that when he saw all the traps of the evil one he thought, "Who can be saved? How is it possible?" And it says he heard a voice from God saying, "Humility." May God help us to grow in that blessed virtue so that we might be saved.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Icxypion wrote:

There is an evil spirit indeed that is permeating the entire world in our day. God save us from such deception and traps. I was reading in the life of Saint Anthony the Great that when he saw all the traps of the evil one he thought, "Who can be saved? How is it possible?" And it says he heard a voice from God saying, "Humility." May God help us to grow in that blessed virtue so that we might be saved.

Lord have mercy.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Priest Siluan

Post by Priest Siluan »

Barbara wrote:

Fr Siluan.
This is REALLY interesting !

First of all, I know Pakistan and Pakistanis like the back of my hand.
So I was very suspicious about this whole thing how RocorMP was making up all this trash
about the group there.
It's totally suspicious from EVERY side.

The whole operation ! I have to think about it a little bit, not having more information than
what you wrote here and the "glowing report " on the Rocor-MP site, in which I detected some
strange points made.

I wouldn't trust this group as far as I could throw them.

I remember almost writing up a lot of the inconsistencies, at the time that report appearred.
But then I was not on the E-Cafe. So I had no where to "publish" it.
I dropped it.

Can you give any more details beyond what you have already ?

This topic really interests me.

Dear in Christ, dear Barbara!

Thank you for your valuable comment. Well, I only know (and have some proofs) things about one of these newly ordained ROCOR-MP clergymen in Pakistan. I can to say that he is only strange and "superstitious", but even quite well aware that ROCOR-MP is not the real and canonical Russian Church, I explained him everthing about this matter.

Priest Siluan

Post by Priest Siluan »

Icxypion wrote:

Yes, the parable of the Publican and Pharisee also teaches us about humility, without humility is impossible repentance, and without repentance is impossible to reach salvation.