American hierarch joins Archbishop Gregory of Denver

DIscussion and News concerning Orthodox Churches in communion with those who have fallen into the heresies of Ecumenism, Renovationism, Sergianism, and Modernism, or those Traditional Orthodox Churches who are now involved with Name-Worshiping, or vagante jurisdictions. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.

Jean-Serge
Protoposter

Post by Jean-Serge »

This bishop Ambrose looks like a vagant bishop. His biography lacks clarity. Who made him bishop? Which Ukrainian church? Was he really in the Alexandria patriarchate?

Priidite, poklonimsja i pripadem ko Hristu.

Priest Siluan
Faith: Russian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: RTOC

Post by Priest Siluan »

Jean-Serge wrote:

This bishop Ambrose looks like a vagant bishop. His biography lacks clarity. Who made him bishop? Which Ukrainian church? Was he really in the Alexandria patriarchate?

Very good questions!

Euthymios

Post by Euthymios »

Ukranian Autocephelas Old Calendar I think.

As for Dormition Skete, I can only give my own testimony. I have known them since 1993. They have always been loving and very friendly to me. Archbishop Gregory payed for my chiropractic expenses when I was visiting there, and never asked for one penny back. He confesses true canonical Orthodoxy. Those who attack him due so because they don't love the Church. They love the world and the spirit of compromise.

Anastasios
Sr Member
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOC-Archbishop Kallinikos

Post by Anastasios »

Euthymios wrote:

Ukranian Autocephelas Old Calendar I think.

As for Dormition Skete, I can only give my own testimony. I have known them since 1993. They have always been loving and very friendly to me. Archbishop Gregory payed for my chiropractic expenses when I was visiting there, and never asked for one penny back. He confesses true canonical Orthodoxy. Those who attack him due so because they don't love the Church. They love the world and the spirit of compromise.

We defend ourselves against his attacks against us.

Euthymios

Post by Euthymios »

Who's "we"? And if you are apostate "World" ecumenist "Orthodoxy," then I stand with Vladika Gregory in attacking your positions aswell.

Anastasios
Sr Member
Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOC-Archbishop Kallinikos

Post by Anastasios »

Euthymios wrote:

Who's "we"? And if you are apostate "World" ecumenist "Orthodoxy," then I stand with Vladika Gregory in attacking your positions aswell.

Wrong assumption. I am a Greek Old Calendarist under His Eminence Metropolitan Pavlos of America.

Priest Siluan
Faith: Russian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: RTOC

Post by Priest Siluan »

Euthymios wrote:

I think that "we" are everybody less him. He even believes that Synods rightly confessing as GOC, ROCiE, ROAC etc are "schismatic", "heretics", "uncanonical" etc... but he a sole bishop (and not a Synod just as it should be do) "receives" a vagante "bishop", but he believes that he is the only one "canonical bishop rightly confessing" on the whole of the universe.