Georgian Church Fights Back ; Moldovan also

DIscussion and News concerning Orthodox Churches in communion with those who have fallen into the heresies of Ecumenism, Renovationism, Sergianism, and Modernism, or those Traditional Orthodox Churches who are now involved with Name-Worshiping, or vagante jurisdictions. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.

Barbara
Protoposter

Georgian Church Fights Back ; Moldovan also

Post by Barbara »

I had never heard of this day, nor those bizarre terms listed in the 1st paragraph.
For me, it's chagrining to see that the acronym prominently features Idaho, which is a highly conservative state. It makes the reader think Idaho and TB or tuberculosis, not a happy association.

To think that this year this abomination is taking place on the Feast of the Ascension !
Surely the Devil arranged the schedule of his minions in direct opposition to this Feast of God's Victory, aiming to tarnish that great Light of the Ascension.

"On Thursday, May 17, when many throughout the world will be celebrating the International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia (IDAHOTB), launched in 2005, the Georgian Orthodox Church will sanctify the day with a holy procession through the streets of Tbilisi in support of family purity and mass wedding ceremonies throughout the city, reports Georgia Online.

Thursday is also the day when the Orthodox Church will celebrate the great feast of the Ascension of the Lord. On that day, following the morning Divine Liturgies, clergy from the many Tbilisi parishes will gather with their flocks at Rose Revolution Square at noon to begin the holy march....

The Moldovan Orthodox Church also recently called upon the government to ban an LGBT march in the capital city of Chișinău."

http://orthochristian.com/112951.html

P.S. Just the other day I noted a sticker on a pickup which showed the same initials as in the last sentence [ I can not even SAY them ] with illustrations to counter each initial. Thus, L for Liberty showed a sketch of the Statue of Liberty, G showed a gun for freedom to bear weapons according to the Constitution, B showed a beer bottle [ ugh ] and T showed a profile of the current American leader.
So Idaho fights back, too ! Not everyone worldwide has accepted this darkness foisted on them.