Ecumenism to be enshrined as official view of MP. Intra TOC discussion concerning ROCOR-A

This forum is for polite discussions among the various True Orthodox Christians. Only confirmed members of TOC jurisdictions are permitted. However, TOC inquirers and catechumen may be admitted at the administrator's discretion. Private discussions should take place in DM's or via email. Formerly "Intra-TOC Private Discussions."

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Ecumenism to be enshrined as official view of MP. Intra TOC discussion concerning ROCOR-A

Post by Maria »

I only hope and pray that those within the ROCOR under Agafangel or those within one of the many splinter groups that broke away from the ROCOR in those final days before the heretical union of 2007 fully realize now that there can be no union with the ROCOR-MP or the MP.

Sergianism and the Pan-heresy of Ecumenism are both alive and well with the MP. In addition, ecumenist Buddhist-praising hierarchs in the EP and in Roman Catholicism are paving the way for the One-World Religion of the Anti-Christ. World Orthodoxy has sold its soul to the Beast.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

Re: Ecumenism to be enshrined as official view of MP

Post by Justice »

Maria wrote:

I only hope and pray that those within the ROCOR under Agafangel or those within one of the many splinter groups that broke away from the ROCOR in those final days before the heretical union of 2007 fully realize now that there can be no union with the ROCOR-MP or the MP.

Sergianism and the Pan-heresy of Ecumenism are both alive and well with the MP. In addition, ecumenist Buddhist-praising hierarchs in the EP and in Roman Catholicism are paving the way for the One-World Religion of the Anti-Christ. World Orthodoxy has sold its soul to the Beast.

Is the ROCOR-A thinking about joining the MP!?

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Justice wrote:
Maria wrote:

Is the ROCOR-A thinking about joining the MP!?

Some of the clergy and laity are thinking of joining the MP.

In fact, by singing in choirs and by attending the liturgies celebrated by MP clergy and hierarchs, they have already joined with the MP because they are praying with heretics.

Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

Post by Justice »

So does this mean the GOC-K is no longer True Orthodox?

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Justice wrote:

So does this mean the GOC-K is no longer True Orthodox?

No, not currently. However, if the Kallinikites remain in communion with open Ecumenists, Cyprianites (SiR), or heretics, then how can they be considered to be True Orthodox?

I am moving this topic into Intra-TOC Polemics. Sorry, I started this detour. Please forgive me.

I have split off two posts that contain gossip into the Moderation Forum as gossip is not tolerated on this forum. It is considered a sin to speculate and generate rumors. Thus, we should avoid CNN, mainstream media, and most journalists for they all thrive on gossip. Isn't that what makes the news? "Stay tune for breaking news. Rumor has it ...."

Maria
Admin