Is ByzCatholic.org welcoming to True Orthodox?

DIscussion and News concerning Orthodox Churches in communion with those who have fallen into the heresies of Ecumenism, Renovationism, Sergianism, and Modernism, or those Traditional Orthodox Churches who are now involved with Name-Worshiping, or vagante jurisdictions. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.

Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

Is ByzCatholic.org welcoming to True Orthodox?

Post by Justice »

Looking back at early posts on this forum, I noticed many people actually had accounts on the Byzantine Catholic forum. I recently got an account their but does anybody know if their nice to True Orthodox?

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: Is ByzCatholic.org welcoming to True Orthodox?

Post by Maria »

I had an account there once when I was a Melkite Catholic. However, when I became an Orthodox Christian, in good conscience, I could no longer post there as they are only open to Orthodox Christians who want unity with Rome. Yes, they do have a few Orthodox Christians, even an Orthodox Priest, who serve as Moderators there, but they are all ecumenists.

Since True Orthodox consider ecumenism to be a heresy, reading their posts, responding to them, and observing their rules would be wrong as it would make us complicit with their agenda, which is to bring all religions into one faith.

Have you read Father Seraphim Rose's book, Orthodoxy and the Religion of the Future? I was able to obtain a rare copy of one of his original printings. In this book, Fr. Seraphim explains that the Religion of the Future, the religion of the AntiChrist, will be Buddhism. This is why the current Pope of Rome is pushing with unity with the Buddhists, and the EP is going along with him.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Justice
Sr Member

Post by Justice »

Makes sense, Buddhism is very popular with millennials (since the majority tend to be liberal) in places such as California and Washington.

Justice
Sr Member

Post by Justice »

I found a thread on the synod under Gregory of Colorado, really does shows their opinion on the True Orthodox! http://www.byzcath.org/forums/ubbthread ... 0Church%20

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Justice wrote:

I found a thread on the synod under Gregory of Colorado, really does shows their opinion on the True Orthodox! http://www.byzcath.org/forums/ubbthread ... 0Church%20

Yes, ByzCatholic is not a forum intended for the True Orthodox, who by definition are anti-ecumenists. After all, it is a Roman Catholic forum run by a Ruthenian Eastern Catholic layman who espouses Ecumenism, and as such he and his administration at ByzCatholic would oppose anyone who is anti-ecumenist.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.