Who is Euthymios Valdez (TruthBeTold7)?

DIscussion and News concerning Orthodox Churches in communion with those who have fallen into the heresies of Ecumenism, Renovationism, Sergianism, and Modernism, or those Traditional Orthodox Churches who are now involved with Name-Worshiping, or vagante jurisdictions. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.

Isaakos
Faith: Roman Catholic
Jurisdiction: Latin- Discerning the GOC’s.

Who is Euthymios Valdez (TruthBeTold7)?

Post by Isaakos »

Thank you for removing the video.

Who is this person? Are they accurate? They make grave accusations against bishop Sergius and others.

Last edited by jgress on Wed 14 May 2014 8:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

Blessed is the man who has volunteered to hold and keep until the end of his life our holy Orthodox faith, the faith of the one Church of Christ and our mother, the Catholic and Apostolic Church.

Archbishop Matthew Karpathakis

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Re: Who is Euthymios Valdez?

Post by Maria »

Isaakos wrote:

Thank you for removing the video.

Who is this person? Are they accurate? They make grave accusations against bishop Sergius and others.

Please pray for Mr. Valdez. He was banned here for attacking various priests and bishops in his ranting videos.

He has admitted in his posts here that he is under medication, and that needs our prayers. Although he was in ROAC under Bishop Gregory of Colorado, he has recently returned to World Orthodoxy.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Isaakos
Faith: Roman Catholic
Jurisdiction: Latin- Discerning the GOC’s.

Post by Isaakos »

That's what I assumed, but sometimes something is so outrageous you think, "well, can he really be making that up?" Sorry about that. Had to ask since I am seeking... :?

Blessed is the man who has volunteered to hold and keep until the end of his life our holy Orthodox faith, the faith of the one Church of Christ and our mother, the Catholic and Apostolic Church.

Archbishop Matthew Karpathakis

Barbara
Protoposter

Post by Barbara »

He returned to World Orthodoxy ? I am surprised.
Is it known which jurisdiction?

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Barbara wrote:

He returned to World Orthodoxy ? I am surprised.
Is it known which jurisdiction?

Since he has been known to change his mind, I am not sure. We must pray for him. He needs a miracle.

Matthew
Protoposter

Post by Matthew »

I was sad when he announced that ALL True Orthodox are prideful hypocritical and in prelest and that he was going back to the Worldly Orthodox. I predicted that if he did not stop ranting and accusing without proof (and even if with proof, without going through the proper canonical order for raising complaint against a clergyman) that would likely end up losing his faith altogether. Personally, I believe that for someone to be going back to the NEW WORLD ORthoDoxERs is really losing your faith. Of course, he refused to listen to anything I said, no matter how well said and explained, and now we see that this has happened. God help him, indeed. Lord help your servant Efthymios to humble himself and come back to the True Church. Amen

Maria
Archon

Post by Maria »

Icxypion wrote:

I was sad when he announced that ALL True Orthodox are prideful hypocritical and in prelest and that he was going back to the Worldly Orthodox. I predicted that if he did not stop ranting and accusing without proof (and even if with proof, without going through the proper canonical order for raising complaint against a clergyman) that would likely end up losing his faith altogether. Personally, I believe that for someone to be going back to the NEW WORLD ORthoDoxERs is really losing your faith. Of course, he refused to listen to anything I said, no matter how well said and explained, and now we see that this has happened. God help him, indeed. Lord help your servant Efthymios to humble himself and come back to the True Church. Amen

Lord have mercy on Euthymius and grant him health and salvation.