Who is Euthymios Valdez (TruthBeTold7)?

DIscussion and News concerning Orthodox Churches in communion with those who have fallen into the heresies of Ecumenism, Renovationism, Sergianism, and Modernism, or those Traditional Orthodox Churches who are now involved with Name-Worshiping, or vagante jurisdictions. All Forum Rules apply. No polemics. No heated discussions. No name-calling.

Justice
Sr Member
Faith: Deism
Jurisdiction: Possible Inquirer

Re: Who is Euthymios Valdez?

Post by Justice »

Maria wrote:

Correct. Euthymius certainly needs our prayers as he is now aware of the problems with the EP, and has switched from the Greek Archdiocese to the ROCOR.

If that doesn't sum up that he's losing his faith I don't know what does, and again, its sad to see that whenever I post on his videos, he will immediately contradict himself or Orthodox teaching just to prove a point. For example, Mr. Valdez made a video saying that Bartholomew of Constantinople is not a free mason and how it's an Old Calendarist lie. He then said that if anyone could show him proof that Bartholomew had violated anything in Orthodoxy he would reconsider. I then commented that he violated the Cannons of the Holy Apostles which talks about heretical bishops, he ignored this and said "Violating canons doesn't make one a heretic. Show me the official documents of the Greek Orthodox Church where it is stated that they embrace some heresy. You need to humble yourself and repent." When I saw this I instantly knew he was having trouble coming up with a response either that, or he's been filled with World Orthodox propaganda (probably both). Later I'll talk about some of his other responses to me I know we've pretty much summed him up.

d9popov

Re: Who is Euthymios Valdez (TruthBeTold7)?

Post by d9popov »

Dear Justice: Euthymius Valdez is a paranoid schizophrenic (which he has, essentially, openly admitted). He posts attacks on true Orthodoxy and worldly "Orthodoxy." He contradicts himself constantly. He accuses clergy of dishonesty and immorality without evidence. Remember, it is the heresy of Donatism to claim that the sins of clergy (real or alleged) affect the efficacy of the Holy Mysteries or apostolic succession. We should not focus on such accusations; to do so is the heresy of Donatism. We have to choose a church based on its adherence to patristic dogma and its apostolic succession. He is unreliable on every subject he touches. No one should abuse themselves by watching any of his videos.

Justice
Sr Member

Post by Justice »

d9popov wrote:

Dear Justice: Euthymius Valdez is a paranoid schizophrenic (which he has, essentially, openly admitted). He posts attacks on true Orthodoxy and worldly "Orthodoxy." He contradicts himself constantly. He accuses clergy of dishonesty and immorality without evidence. Remember, it is the heresy of Donatism to claim that the sins of clergy (real or alleged) affect the efficacy of the Holy Mysteries or apostolic succession. We should not focus on such accusations; to do so is the heresy of Donatism. We have to choose a church based on its adherence to patristic dogma and its apostolic succession. He is unreliable on every subject he touches. No one should abuse themselves by watching any of his videos.

I know thank you, I don't know why I try and talk to him. He's not only attacked me but another youtube named Cristero Warrior.

Justice
Sr Member

Post by Justice »

Could someone please tell me his account names I would like to see what his early posts on the forum were.

Maria
Archon
Faith: True Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOC

Post by Maria »

Justice wrote:

Could someone please tell me his account names I would like to see what his early posts on the forum were.

Justice, that would not be prudent.

Even though many of his posts have been deleted, the ones remaining are very inflammatory. Suffice it to say that Euthymios Valdez used at least 12 sock puppets (accounts to go around the ban) in his posting days at E Cafe. EV was on this forum for many years using different names until he outed himself by consistently attacking many priests and bishops. We discovered his M.O. and verified that with his known IP addresses.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me a sinner.

Justice
Sr Member

Post by Justice »

Your right Maria, I just thought i'd be interesting to see what he was like when he was Traditional Orthodox. I've looked at his posts from SolarFlare and TedMann probably enough.

Justice
Sr Member

Post by Justice »

Does anybody else think that he'll eventually become an atheist? he's gotten worse ever since he left back in 2011. Not to mention he's very upset about the ecumenism in ROCOR-MP and the Sister Vassa debate.